Is open from 6am-11pm. Late Check-in can be made with prior arrangements for check-in anytime or by night bell and telephone.
Arrival and Departure times
We look forward to welcoming you any time after 2 pm. Check out time is 10am.
Deposits and Cancellations
Non-refundable bookings are paid in full at the time of booking and are not refundable or transferable. Refundable bookings become non-refundable 48 hours before check-in time/ day of arrival, at which time payment will be made by credit card or cleared direct transfer of funds. If payment is not successful, the booking will be cancelled.
Messages and mail
Messages and Mail can be collected from reception within reception hours.
Driving within the motel grounds
Is a “Shared Zone” and is required to be at 5kmph or less at all times. The roads of the motel are not to be used for driving lessons. Only registered and insured vehicles can be driven in the Motel grounds.
Trucks, trailers and boats
Can be brought on site and parked if room permits.
Performs random drive-throughs of the motel grounds throughout the night and there is a staff member onsite to deal with any issue that may arise. Please ensure you keep all your belongings secure. Queanbeyan Motel have no responsibility for loss of belongings.
Your visitors are welcome however need to register with reception on arrival and provide an estimated departure time. Guests are reminded that they are responsible for their visitors. Visitors are to park at the visitors’ car park at the back of the motel.
Please retain the receipts issued on arrival. This validates your length of stay.
Dogs are permitted at Managers’ discretion for an additional fee. All dogs must be kept on a leash.
We have a variety of brochures in the office for your perusal. The Tourist Information Centre is located close by.
Garbage / Rubbish
Please assist our staff by having your rubbish securely wrapped and placed in bins provided at the bin bays.
For the comfort of all guests. Please respect 10pm noise curfew. Undue noise in any form is not permitted.
Departure / Shortened stay
All accommodation is to be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure. NO refunds are given for cancellations, early departure or inclement weather. If you are planning to depart prior to 6am, please place your key in the key return box situated beside the office.
Emergency Assembly Point
See map where indicated.
1. You can only make a booking if you are 18 years old or over. If you arrive at the motel and are under 18 years of age, or you have a guest who is not your child who is under 18 years of age, you will not be permitted to stay alone. Identification will need to be provided eg driver’s licence.
2. You must ensure that the name on a booking is correct at the time of booking. This cannot be changed after making the booking.
3. You must not leave children unattended in any room or public areas at any time.
4. You must not leave your pet unattended in any room or public areas at any time.
5. You must not damage or interfere with any items belonging to us. If you do so we will terminate your booking. We will instruct a third party to contact you after your stay to recover the costs for any repair, replacement or specialist cleaning we incur if you damage our property. If you request it, we will send a breakdown of these costs to the address used for the booking.
6. Statutory Rights: We have tried to ensure that any rights that you as a consumer have that are implied by law into a contract of this type (statutory rights) are not excluded or limited in any way. If any of these terms conflict with a statutory right or the law changes and your statutory rights change, then the statutory rights will prevail over these terms.
7. Events Beyond our Reasonable Control: We shall not be in breach of these terms, nor liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to your Booking (such as the provision of Motel room category(s), other products and/or services and/or extras) due to any adverse event, act, omission or accident which happens which is beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, interruption or fire (except by way of our default) or failure of (except by way of our default) electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
8. Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time.